What do you thing about “Google Tag Manager”? A common misconception is that Tag Manager is the same thing as Analytics. In Actuality it is completely a separate tool.
Well today we will disclose this topic for you.
It is a user-friendly solution for managing the tags that send information to third-parties, on your website. It mainly consist of three main parts tag, trigger & variable.
Some of the benefits are:
- Easy to use and easy to launch.
- Increases your agility.
- Put your mind at ease.
- Deploy google and third party tags.
- Collaborate across your organization.
Now lets have a look how it works for you, GTM is packed with lots of great solutions to take the pain out of tagging.
Some features are:
- Tag Technology – get full access over how your tags are define and fired.
- Usability – Designed with marketers in mind, Tag Manager’s user-friendly design and security makes it a hit with IT teams too.
- Accounts and User Roles – Share the right access with all the right people. Control permissions to ensure marketers and developers can work together safely and effectively.
- Triggers – Control when and how your tags fire to get all of the data you need.
- Templates – Quickly adopt new marketing solutions whenever you’re ready with built-in templates for Google and third-party measurement and marketing tags.
Google Tag Manager makes it easier to implement some of the more complicated Google Analytics features such as:
- User ID tracking – User ID tracking gives you the ability to measure real users instead of devices. This provides more accurate data for you. Tag Manager also helps with common challenges in Google Analytics, such as Custom Dimensions, Cross-Domain Tracking for multiple sites that are tracked together in Google Analytics, and Enhanced E-commerce that requires collaboration with development.