Talkforweb works on nginx web server so as to provide a great ease to access the website. The main application of a web server is to accept and fulfill the requirements of the client for static content from a website. Application server’s main task is to provide the client with access to business logic that generates dynamic content which transforms data to provide the specialized functionality offered by a business, application or service.
- A website that provides both static and dynamically generated content runs web servers for the static content and application servers to generate content dynamically.
- A reverse proxy and load balancer sit in front of one or more web servers and one or more web application servers to route traffic to the appropriate server, first based on the type of content requested and then based on the configured load-balancing algorithm.
- Most load balancer programs are also reverse proxy servers, which simplifies web application server architecture.
- NGINX are the best-in-class web server solutions used by high-traffic websites.
- More than 400 million websites worldwide, including the majority of the busiest websites, rely on NGINX to deliver their content quickly, reliably, and securely.
- It is an extremely efficient reverse proxy and load balancer when deployed in front of web and application servers.